Who has a carrom board?
Today is the type of day where two blog posts are needed.
What is on my mind, huh? Let's go with the top 25.
1. I want to play #carromboard
2. My left eye apparently has issues and I get to see a cornea sub specialist
3. I currently hate the word specialist
4. I want specialists to promote the Hadi Abdur Research Fund
5. I really wish my #Pandora would stop playing Five Fighting
6. Drops of Jupiter by Train also could probably be given a thumbs down
7. I didn't bawl my eyes out at my optometrist appointment while looking at a jar full of #JollyRanchers but smiled thinking of Kelly Wh bringing in a box for Hadi
8. Loving the new Cold Spoon Coffee & Greek Yogurt and excited to try their new sammiches
9. I have three #Amazon packages and I have no idea what they are
10. I should have picked up the call from the 785 area code as it actually wasn't a KU fundraising call but someone wanting to give me details about basketball tickets.
11. Are we going to get snow?
12. How can I get tickets to the #HarryPotter exhibit in New York
13. Can't #MarkHammil somehow use a lightsaber to end the government shutdown
14. Pandora is now playing #Adele and I am lucky Aamir will never comment on me belting out her tunes with no warning. WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL!
16. I love #JennyCakes for so many reasons, one of them being the first cake they made for Hadi's first transplant
17. I love #BeTheMatch and particularly, Sam and the Marrow Monsters
19. #OfMonstersandMen is also some good stuff...I am of the storm.
20. Yes, I said freaking and stuff as I still am trying to swear and make it stress relieving but I am not there...I shall just live vicariously through #RashidaTlaib
21. Not gonna lie, the Hadi shirts are pretty FN awesome. ;) You know you want one.
22. Two coffees and a latte...ah yeah, Aamir gets to deal with Zakaria and an over caffeinated me, wish the poor man luck.
23. I planned on watching the #GoldenGlobes but I fell asleep.
24. I still want to see #MaryQueenofScots
25. Now I must plan a trip to #Glasgow to hear my cousins' awesome accent.
And as a bonus:
26...No, Aamir Abdur Rasheed, you aren't allowed to whistle to #tracychapman